How to order?
1. Browse our product catalogue.
2. Select the item and quantity you wish to add to cart.
3. Proceed to check out once you’ve finalized your order.
4. Fill in the necessary shipping & billing information.
5. Send us a copy of your proof of payment to our Send Payment page here.
6. And done! Just sit back, relax & the delivery should arrive within the day or at your preferred schedule.
How will I know if my order is confirmed?
You should receive an email confirmation regarding the shipment status of your order once we have confirmed your payment transaction.
Can I make an advance order?
Yes, be sure to note your preferred date of delivery before you check out from your cart. Or you can also message us on Instagram at @FruitWarehousePH for any schedule requests.
Delivery & Dispatch
Do you offer free delivery?
Orders worth 2,500 and up will automatically be eligible for free delivery within Metro Manila. This will be applied upon check out.
Do you deliver nationwide?
Currently, we can only accommodate orders for delivery within Metro Manila. But you can still place an order for pick up should you wish to order from outside the Metro.
When will I receive the delivery?
Your may expect your order to arrive within the day but feel free to let us know if you have any schedule requests and we’ll try to make it work.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes, simply select the pick up option when you check out. You will then receive the pick up instructions once your order is confirmed.
Where can I pick up my order?
Our HQ is located at Paco, Manila. You will also be notified of the details once your order is confirmed.
How will I know if my order is ready for pick up?
Give us at least 30 minutes to prepare your order. But you should also receive an email confirming that your order is ready for pick up.
What are your payment options?
We accept bank transfers/deposits through the following banks – BDO, BPI, Union Bank and Gcash.
Do you accept COD?
Sorry, we don’t have our in-house delivery to collect the cash. But we highly suggest ordering for pick up to book the GrabPabili or Lalamove Purchase Service for COD transactions.
Request & Changes
Can I make requests/changes to my order?
Feel free to contact us on Instagram at @FruitWarehousePH if you have any requests or changes in your order and we’ll do our best to accommodate you as long as your order has not yet been dispatched.
What are your normal operating hours?
Mon - Sat: 8AM to 4PM
Sun: 8AM to 12PM
What is your cut-off time for same day delivery?
Mon - Sat: 3PM
Refund & Exchange
When will a refund/exchange be considered?
Should the fruits be visibly mouldy, spoiled, or damaged at the time of delivery, we can either proceed to process the refund for the specified item using your original payment method or exchange the fruits as soon as possible.
When will a refund/exchange NOT be considered?
- Change of mind once fruits have been dispatched or delivered.
- Expectation of taste/flavor of fruits from one batch to another. Every fruit has its own characteristic based on its variety/cultivar traits and growing condition. No fruits will be 100% perfect or taste exactly the same.
- Appearance. Fruits have been picked and packed based on general quality and by grower’s reputation. Ugly, imperfect produce can still be great quality. Please don’t expect all pieces to look 100% smooth and perfectly the same.
- Kindly submit a photo/video proof of damage/concern at the time of delivery and inform us right away. Would be best to snap everything in one photo/video for us to assess the number/count of fruits with said damage/concern.
- We reserve the absolute discretion to approve or reject any invalid dispute and complaint after our assessment. In the case where further investigation may be necessary, we may require the fruits be returned back to us within the day.
- Please understand that these are perishables. Thus, we are not liable for any damage or product deterioration due to any poor handling or poor storage after confirming to quality of goods upon delivery.